Master Certified Service Technician
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
If you're highly motivated and willing to work hard, we offer the most competitive pay scale in a professional work environment. We will pay for additional automotive certification training and requirements for Certified and Master Certified Technicians.
The Certified and Master Certified Service Technician services and repairs vehicles following all established standards and procedures. In addition, he or she may be assigned to conduct pre-delivery service on new vehicles to ensure excellent working order for the customer. We deliver the highest quality service while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate has experience as a Service Technician. Possible experience may include: a high school diploma or GED, some post-secondary automotive training, dealer-level or large facility experience, and/or any additional certifications, such as certification by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
An unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record, a strong technical performance record, and strong physical dexterity and stamina to get the job done are required. He or she must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Certified and Master Certified Tech diagnoses issues based on experience, analysis and testing
- Master Certified Tech maintains highest level of training possible
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Helps maintain shop appearance and safety standards and ensures the shop runs in an efficient manner by performing duties such as inventory stocking and other general functions
- Follows all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master Certified Tech should have dealer-level or large facility experience
- Master Certified Tech must have a high level of automotive mechanical/electrical knowledge
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Entry Level Tech may have work experience
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!